Historical and Architectural Pergolas Walking Tour – 30th & 31st July 2018 – 7/40 The Grand Parade Brighton-Le-Sands , NSW 2216
Opening Times: 2018, 30th July 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. & 31st July, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Show Features:
Pergola Exhibitors and Walking Tour
Free Conference & Workshop sessions
You may walk by any means of this Sydney suburb by looking at pergolas architecture through to the 1858’s, find how this scenic suburb of Sydney has been transformed and explained.
We are constantly improving the Pergola show, incorporating new Zones and Content, making the show a continual success for the construction, architecture, development, engineering, design sectors of Pergolas in Sydney and Australia as a whole.
In unprecedented space of 120 square meters, we will present our strenghts.
Pergola with retractable blades
Retractable roof pergola.
Sliding pergola glass system.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Save time and money by accomplishing all of this and more under one roof:
- Check out all of the hottest, most innovative pergola products, services and technologies that will excite your customers and your year.
- Meet one-on-one with the people behind these pergola products and services, learn how they work, and find answers to your questions.
- Uncover the most effective ways to grow your pergola business now and in the future with the comprehensive, affordable it’s the only show many of them will attend.
- Be inspired and recharge your passion for the business. Being surrounded by the industry’s best people and products makes it easy to do.
- Scope out your competition. They know that this is THE show for the industry and that’s why they’ll be here. Get a head start and see what they’re buying.
Please arrive at the start stage 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Bring a hat or umbrella – tours work regardless of weather.